Board of Education Meeting on Boundaries and Facilities Alternatives: November 2, 2011
Watch Meeting by Agenda Item
Full Agenda (PDF)
- Boundaries and facilities hearing — November 10, 2011
- Boundaries and facilities hearing — November 14, 2011
- Boundaries and facilities decisions - November 17, 2011
- Approval of the Agenda; Overview of Boundaries process
- Overview of the Superintendent's Recommendations
- Boundary Recommendations for Bethesda, Chevy Chase, North Chevy Chase, and Rosemary Hills Elementary Schools and Any Board Alternatives
- Boundary Recommendations for Establishing the Service Area of Downcounty Consortium Elementary School #29 and Any Board Alternatives
- Recommendation for Collocation of Carl Sandburg Learning Center and Maryvale Elementary School and Any Board Alternatives
- Superintendent's Recommended Fiscal Year 2013 Capital Budget and FY 2013-2018 Capital Improvements Program
Superintendent of Schools Joshua P. Starr has asked that a new site selection process be conducted for a future middle school in the Bethesda-Chevy Chase cluster.
This meeting is streamed in Windows Media format.
Get Windows Media
How to Watch by Agenda Item
Internet Explorer: Click on an agenda item to go to that segment of the video.
- Click on agenda item
- Click on "Watch Now" button to view video of that item (Internet Explorer only)
- Summary will appear if available
- To hide summary, click agenda item again
Firefox/Opera: Right click on the video player, select file markers, and then choose
the segment you want to watch.
Mac Users: In stand-alone player, select view, file markers, and choose the segment you want to watch.
Technical problems: Contact Webmaster
Feedback: Tell us what you think