Please note: MySchoolBucks.com has closed for the summer; and will reopen on Wednesday, August 29, 2018.
MySchoolBucks is available for registering new students and making pre-payments.
MySchoolBucks is an optional service for parents to view recent purchases and make prepayments to your child's cafeteria account for breakfast, lunch and a la carte meals via the Internet with a credit/debit card. This service is offered as a convenience for interested families. By creating a secure online account, parents can manage their child's account.
- Easy: Enrolling and funding is simple and completed online.
- Convenient: Once your account is established. You can check balances, view student purchases and fund your child’s account from your computer.
- Secure: Your personal and payment card information is protected by the most advanced internet security.
- One Time: With the automatic payment option, money will always be in your child’s account. When a low balance is reached, money is automatically deposited.
- Low Balance E-Mail Notification: Parents can receive an e-mail message when their child’s account balance is low.
- Next Day Availability: Prepayments will generally be available at the school the next day.
How to Enroll
- Go to www.myschoolbucks.com and click on "Sign up today!"
- Create an account for yourself, and add your children. You will need the student’s name (exactly as it appears on their report card), school, grade, birth date, and six-digit student ID number (not their PIN).
- (OPTIONAL) Provide credit or debit card information, if you would like to make prepayments to your child's cafeteria account.
- Select a Meal Payment Option to make a prepayment, or select your child's name to view recent cafeteria purchases.
There is a $1.95 convenience fee for each payment transaction. All fees are displayed at the time of payment. There is no cost to set up an account and check your child’s spending history or receive low balance notifications. Neither the school nor the Division of Food and Nutrition Services receive any income from providing this service. Fees are associated with processing online credit/debit card payments. This service is optional — schools will continue to accept checks and cash for meals in the cafeteria.
Call the MySchoolBucks toll-free customer support center at 1-855-832-5226 for assistance with enrollment or questions about your account. MySchoolBucks support staff are available Monday-Friday from 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM EST.
School Cafeteria Account Balances
If your child will be returning to a MCPS school, any remaining balance will automatically carry-forward to the school your child will attend next school year. If your child will NOT return to a MCPS school next year, you should request a refund or, you can request a balance transfer if you have another child currently enrolled in a MCPS school. Send refund and balance transfer requests via email to DFNSHelpDesk@mcpsmd.org.