Most Requested by Staff
- Leave Request (Not Requiring Authorization)
- Professional Leave (PRO)
Independent Activity Fund (IAF) Remittance Slip
- Employee Benefit Plan Enrollment
Most Requested by Parents & Students
- Student Service Learning Activity Verification Form
- Individual Student Service Learning (SSL) Request
- Bullying, Harassment, or Intimidation Reporting Form
New Student Information
Most Requested by Public
- Complaint from the Public
- Request for an Internal Data Collection Activity
Most Recently Updated Forms
Form 365-21, Request for Waiver for the Instructional Use of Film updated July 2016.
Form 560-24, New Student Information updated July 2016.
Form 560-26A, Appeal of Attendance Recording, High School Students Only new form, June 2016.
Form 281-13, Annual Notice for Directory Information and Student Privacy updated June 2016, available in English, Spanish, French, Chinese, Korean, Vietnamese, and Amharic.
- Form 281-12, Eligible Student Declaration Form new form, June 2016.
Form 430-94, Professional Leave (PRO) updated June 2016.
- Form 271-4A, Request for an MCPS Account updated June 2016.
- Form 550-2, Authorization to Request/Release Student Records updated June 2016.
- Form 445-1, Change in Personal Information updated June 2016.
- Form 280-37, Extracurricular Activity Fee Remittance Form updated June 2016.
- Form 345-14, Emergency Care Plan updated June 2016.
Form 334-17, Affidavit: Children in Informal Kinship Care available in English, Spanish, French, Chinese, Korean, Vietnamese, and Amharic, June 2016.
Adobe Acrobat Reader 8 or higher is required to access PDF forms. You can download a free reader at Adobe's website. MCPS Staff can contact the Help Desk to upgrade to the latest version of Acrobat.
The Forms Register is a document that lists all MCPS forms and provides information on ordering and revising forms, requesting reprints, and initiating new forms.
MCPS Forms Register (1MB)
For questions regarding forms, contact Maureen McNamara.
The Policy Unit, a division of the Office of the General Counsel, maintains MCPS forms.