Forms → Staff → Independent Activity Fund (IAF) → Independent Activity Funds Request for Payment to MCPS Employees for Services (Work) Performed
Form number: 280-46
Audience: School Staff
Last revised: February 2016
INSTRUCTIONS FOR COMPLETING (FORM 280-46), INDEPENDENT ACTIVITY FUNDS (IAF) REQUEST FOR PAYMENTS TO MCPS EMPLOYEES FOR SERVICES (WORK) PERFORMED
1. This form should only be used to report IAF payments to be made through the MCPS payroll system to MCPS employees.
2. All payments from a school’s IAF funds to MCPS employees for services (work) performed, except those reported through the time sheets, should be made using this form. This form will process a payment through the payroll system; therefore, schools should NOT pay employees directly from their IAF funds.
3. Payments to employees at a daily rate which does not exceed the per diem allowance for jurors in the Circuit Court for Montgomery County, Maryland, and payments for reimbursements are considered as expenses rather than services, and should not be reported using this form.
4. For employee's name, print last name first, then first name (example, Test, John X.).
5. Earnings should be reported for the pay period they were earned to ensure prompt payment to employees.
6. Please refer to the IAF Pay Schedule available at: http://www.montgomeryschoolsmd.org/departments/ersc/employees/pay/schedules/paydays.aspx, for dates entered under column titled “Pay Period End Date.”
Forms require Adobe Acrobat Reader 8 or higher. Get Acrobat