Forms → Parents & Students → Summer School → Refund Request Form
Form number: 325-7
Audience: Parents/Guardians, Students
Last revised: January 2019
• Full refunds will be made if a class is cancelled due to insufficient enrollment.
• Full or partial refunds may be made for students who attend class for the first 5 days of a session or less. A parent/guardian must request the refund prior to the refund deadline.
• Full or partial refunds may be made for students who must withdraw due to hospitalization or a documented personal illness. A parent/guardian must request the refund prior to the refund deadline.
• No refunds will be made if a student is withdrawn from summer school due to excessive absences.
• No refunds will be made if a student is suspended or expelled from summer school.
• Refund deadlines are the following:
• High School Session 1: June 28, 2019
• High School Session 2: July 22, 2019
Note: Refunds May Take Up to 8 Weeks, and will be processed in the form of checks (including tuition payments that were originally paid with credit cards).
Please complete form, and mail or fax to:
Regional Summer School Office
850 Hungerford Drive, Room 170
Rockville, MD 20850
Fax # 301-279-3747
Forms require Adobe Acrobat Reader 8 or higher. Get Acrobat