FormsParents & StudentsEnrollment/Records → Student Record Request Form

Student Record Request Form

About this Form

Form number: 226-8

Audience:  Students

Last revised: October 2010

This form is used to request student records if the student withdrew or graduated more than 4 years ago.

Adobe PDF Student Record Request Form75 KEnglish

Forms require Adobe Acrobat Reader 8 or higher. Get Acrobat