School Counseling Services
The mission of the Wheaton High School Counseling Department is to provide all students with a comprehensive developmental school counseling program which gives them the opportunity to gain an understanding of self and others and to participate in educational and occupational exploration in order to reach their full potential as productive members of society.
SOS Parent Handouts
Helping after High School or High School Student Information
- Ms. Stephanie Powell, Resource Counselor
- Ms. Linda San Gabriel, Counseling Secretary
- Ms. Marsha Best-Minor, School Counselor
- Ms. Dynesha Brooks, School Counselor
- Ms. Cinthia Guzman, School Counselor
- Ms. Shannon Holliday, School Counselor
- Mr. Scott Woo, School Counselor
- Ms. Alexis de la Rosa, School Counselor
- Ms. Pauline Matthews, School Counselor
- Ms. Maria (Nina) Cordeiro, School Registrar
MCPS Press Release: Mental Health and Wellness Forum
The Montgomery County Council of Parent Teacher Associations (MCCPTA) and Montgomery County Public Schools (MCPS) will hold the 2nd annual Mental Health and Wellness Forum from 1 to 5 p.m. on Jan. 12 at Earle B. Wood Middle School, located at 14615 Bauer Dr. in Rockville. The forum is free and open to all MCPS parents, teachers, students and administrators. For more information, please click here.