- Enrollment for the Wootton High School Summer Institute program is now open.
- (This is NOT the same as Regional Summer School. Please refer to the MCPS website for regional summer school classes. We also do not offer any online classes through our program – refer to the MCPS website for e-learning summer classes)
- Registration deadline: Wednesday, May 1, 2019
- Step 1: Review the Brochure below for class listings, dates, times, class codes, and fees.
- Step 2: Fill in and then print out the Registration Form found below. Student and parent must both sign the form(s). One registration form is required for each class per student being enrolled.
- Step 3: Click on the link below for the WHS online school store if you wish to pay by credit card. Payment online does not hold a space in a class for student until registration form is received and processed. (Please see **Note on the inside cover of the brochure regarding online payments and timely submission of forms). Attach the online payment confirmation email to the registration form(s).
Send a check/money order made out to Wootton High School (make sure student’s ID number and name are on front of the check/money order). Please send two checks/money orders if enrolling in a credited class AND a non-credited class (accounting requirement).
Please pay by check/money order if you need a fee reduction waiver. Online payment is not available.
- Step 4: Drop registration form(s) with payment(s) off at Wootton HS Main office (7:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.) with a Main office Secretary
Wootton High School
Summer Institute Enrollment
2100 Wootton Parkway
Rockville, MD 20850
Keep an eye on this website announcement for any updated class information, such as filled classes or cancelled classes.
Please contact the school at 240-740-1500 if you have any questions
2019 SI BROCHURE
2019 SI FORMS
SUMMER INSTITUTE CLASS UPDATES
Honors Health Session 1 (code: 7841A) has reached capacity. We will take pending enrollments payable by check only. If there is enough interest, we will open a second class during session 1, June 24 – July 12.
Honors Health Session 2 (code: 7841B) is now being waitlisted.