Physical Education & Health Department Staff
- Mrs. Gerrie- Physical Education 6, Health 6, Physical Education 8, Health 8
- Mr. Willett- Physical Education 7, Health 7, Physical Education 8, Health 8
Physical Education & Health Curricular Information
Each student is required to participate in the physical education program. Students participate in a variety of team and individual sport activities to develop the social skills of teamwork, sportsmanship, and cooperation within a framework of physical acticity.
All students are asked to bring in the following materials for Physical Education classes:
1. Royal blue gym shorts and gray T-shirt with sleeves. These should be marked with the
student’s name with a permanent marker.
2. Sneakers with laces. Shoes that slip on are not permitted.
3. Sweatshirts and sweatpants (any color). These will be needed when
cooler weather begins.
Students also participate in a nine-week health education program which includes curriculum on mental health; tobacco, alcohol, and drug use; personal and consumer health; disease prevention and control; family life and first aid.
Physical Education & Health News and Notes