Welcome to the Media Center!
| Mission & Expectations | Research Resources
| Copyright Friendly Resources | eBooks
Tech Tools | Reading Resources
| Games | Programs
Suggest a Book
Media Center Information
| Media Center Staff
Katie Yu, Media Specialist Norda Kittrie, Media Assistant
Hours & Phone
The Media Center is usually open during lunch unless there are classes. Students must get a pass from the media center BEFORE lunch.
- Monday - Friday: 7:50am - 3:15pm
- Phone: (301) 279-3949
The Media Center is open for all grades during SOAR.
All students must sign in at the circulation desk when visiting the Media Center.
Search for a Book!
- Students may
check out up to 4 books for a period of 3 weeks.
- Magazines do not circulate, but can be read while in the
- Students with overdue books cannot check out additional books
until the overdue ones are returned or renewed.
- Students will be responsible for the cost of any lost or
damaged books. If a lost book is found after payment is made, the full amount
will be refunded immediately.
- Teachers and Staff may check out a Chromebook device as needed for instruction or professional development. Please see Media Staff for details.
Check Out Previous Frost Media Center Reports
2016-2017 School Year:
2015-2016 School Year:
2014-2015 School Year: